Introducing the DrillAmerica® 1903 Springfield Rifle, found only here. With the look, the feel and even the sound of the revered 1903 Springfield rifle, this highly detailed replica will take your drill team, honor guard or color guard to the next level. Known for both its beauty and balance, the 1903 Springfield is the overwhelming favorite of both soloists and professional drill teams, including such notables as the Army Old Guard, New Guard America, and Douglas MacArthur High School.
- Length is 43.3".
- Weight is 8.5-8.6 lbs.
- Made of the same tough, scratch-resistant, high-impact resin as our DrillAmerica® M1 Garand.
- Better balance: Bolt and 24" barrel are one continuous piece, distributing weight across the rifle for exceptional balance.
- Exceptional sound: The multi-component rifle has a bit of a tone when you slap or spin it and just enough give when you catch it. You'll appreciate its moving bolt for Inspection Arms.
- Superior durability: We went back to the 1903 original to capture the untouchable strength and toughness of its rear end swivel.
- More authentic look: The beautifully detailed wood-grain stock, the bayonet lug (included), and the black metal parts (also available in chrome) mirror the look of the 1903 original.
- Additional options: Vulcanized butt plate sold separately. Rifle does not come with a sling, but any Glendale web or leather sling can be used with it.
RIFLES ARE NOT RETURNABLE. Before ordering a quantity of rifles, we suggest ordering a single piece for your examination to be certain it meets your requirements. If it does not, a single unused rifle may be returned. Rifles cannot be guaranteed against breakage after receipt.
All of our rifles are replicas only; they do not fire and are intended to be used for exhibition, special events or parades.Glendale Exclusive Policy
How to set up a rifle for exhibition